Monday, June 25, 2012

Get Soaked This Summer with Old Navy!


So I was one of the lucky ladies chosen by Crowdtap and Old Navy Style Council to get a free bathing suit for me and one friend. This came just in time because we are headed to the beach soon and I needed a new bathing suit! I browsed online at all the suits they had to offer and I could not wait to go shopping!
I really wanted to try this one on but my store did not have it.

My stores selection was not very good, unless you were looking for a bikini. I personally like to have something to cover my belly since I have had 3 kids, but they only had a handful of tankinis and one-pieces. I was a little disappointed that the one piece suits were mostly plain solid colors. I did try on several and finally found one that I liked. My best friend Crystal also found one that she liked.











These two were my favorites that I tried on, I chose the one on the left because it fit the best, I had a hard time finding one with a top that fit me well. I also really liked the color of the one on the left.
Overall we had a great experience and it was nice to have a girls day out! 
Thank you Old Navy Style Council and Crowdtap for this opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received two coupons from Crowdtap and Old Navy Style Council for free bathing suits, the opinions in this post are mine!

No comments: