Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan 11/22-11/28 and Happy Thanksgiving


So I know I have been a bad blogger, I started working October 27 and things have been really crazy! I have had no time at all to be on the computer and I miss blogging and especially reading others blogs. So here is my menu for this week.

Monday(off)-Steaks with potatoes and carrots also making a Pumpkin Cheesecake for hubby to take to work
Tuesday(work)-Taco Soup
Wednesday(work)-Chili Dogs will also be making deviled eggs and 2 Pumpkin Cheesecakes and maybe other pies/desserts for Thanksgiving lunch
Thursday(work)-Having dinner with family at my Aunt's house
Friday(off)-Leftovers
Saturday(work)-Leftovers
Sunday(work)-Not sure yet

So since I have to work Thursday until 2, I am making all the stuff I have to take to the Thanksgiving lunch on Wednesday Night- I am always responsible for making the deviled eggs and sweets!

What does your menu look like this week?

Check out other menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie
Also I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: