Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake

So I have been planning to make this for a few days now and I finally got around to making it. I found this recipe after getting so much Bisquick at HEB and wanted some new recipes to try. I found this recipe on bettycrocker.com This cheesecake was so good, everyone loved it!

All the ingredients: 1 can Pumpkin, 1 block Cream Cheese, 3 eggs, vanilla, sugar, Bisquick, pumpkin spice

Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth
(Sorry about the sideways picture)

Nice and Smooth

Pour into greased pie plate

Fresh out of oven, I cooked mine 50 minutes
After cooling for one hour, it smelled so good, I had a hard time waiting to eat it!


Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup caramel topping, if desired
Pecan halves, if desired

1.Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.

2.In blender, place all ingredients except caramel topping and pecan halves. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes.) Pour into pie plate.

3.Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake). Cool completely, about 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Drizzle servings with caramel topping; garnish with pecan halves. Store covered in refrigerator.



'”

Check out Melt in Your Mouth Monday for more yummy recipes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...looks rich! You've inspired me to try my hand at it...sometime!

Dee

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Oh neat a quick and easy cheesecake, I love that it's a all in one, and no crust. I will have to try this!

Thanks for joining the pumpkin link up.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

YUM! This sounds delish!!

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Mmmm! That looks fantastic and quick!

Angie A said...

i just have to post because I love this so much! can sub sweet potato for the pumpkin!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

I love pumpkin pies, this looks yummy!
Melissa