Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan 1/8-1/14 2012

When I first started menu planning, I would make my menu and stick to it but it was stressful if something came up and I did not follow the plan exactly so I decided I am going to figure out what I want to make each week and just leave it open to whatever day it seems best. So with that said here are some of the meals we will be eating this week.

Pork Steaks and Sausage with Parmesean Noodles and Green Beans
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Chips
Ground Deer soft tacos, with Spanish rice and beans
Deer Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatoes with gravy
Friendship Casserole (from the freezer)

Do you menu plan? If so do you stick to the days or do you just decide what you are going to do for the week? Check out more Menu Plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: