Monday, November 7, 2011

Taco Soup

When the weather gets cool every year I always make Taco Soup, it is one of my favorites and it is so easy to make! I made it today and the kids were so excited to eat it, both of my boys had 3 bowls each!

Ingredients:
2 pounds ground meat, cooked and drained
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can whole kernal corn, drained
1 can pinto beans or black beans, rinsed (I have used both and they are both good)
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 packet taco seasoning
About 2 cups of water

Add all ingreidents to crockpot and mix well, cook 6 hours on low. Yep thats it, so easy!
This is with no toppings


Taco Soup is good with rice, fritos or crackers and I top mine with shredded lettuce, avacodos, and cheese. There are many other toppings you could put on it! I also read somewhere that whatever is left is good in tortillas just drain the juice!


See more yummy recipes at Newlyweds Blog

1 comment:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Yum, one of my all time favorite recipes as well, I love how you add lettuce to yours that looks great I will have to try that next time I make it.

Thanks for linking up to my Linky this week, hope to see you next week too.